As Laxas Winery

bodega.jpg
On the As Laxas estate, located in Arbo, a dreamy land of silence, we've been making wine since the mid 19th century. We were one of the first wineries to register in the Rías Baixas Regulatory Council and today have several labels with prestige in international markets; among which are worth noting: Laxas and Bágoa do Miño (with a production of 450,000 and 27,000 bottles, respectively), sold both in the national market as well as England, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, the United States, Puerto Rico, Phillipines, Russia... We process close to a million kilograms of grape, 60% of which come from our own property, while the remaining 40% come from select winegrowers in the area. We recently launched a new label, Val do Sosego, to complete a now-perfect range of Albariños. All of this has helped to consolidate As Laxas winery as one of the main Galician winegrowing businesses. At As Laxas winery, we have tried to balance years of tradition with a constant updating to our facilities, allowing us to offer products of the highest quality. The key: the introduction of new technologies in our production, commercial expansion, updated management processes and, above all, a quality product with growing acceptance in the market. With over 150 years of experience, the company has been constantly incorporating the latest innovations and techniques in production, marketing and management, without foregoing the know-how inherited from previous generations. This is why one of the main parts of this growth process has been expanding and consolidating the brand in the international market, making the most of distribution channels abroad. Thanks to this, As Laxas winery is present in over twenty countries and, from 2008 to 2010, were suppliers to American Airlines, the largest airline group in the world.  

Localization

As Laxas 16, 36430, Arbo
Tel:+34 986 665 444 Fax:+34 986 665 554

VISITING HOURS

Visits are Monday thru Friday, from 12:00 to 13:00 and 18:00 to 19:00.

FACILITIES

  • Car parking onsite
  • Signage on the road

SERVICES

  • Sale of wines
  • White wine production